I appreciate it. I just thought I would ask because I like the patchers that you make. On the homepage for sierrahelp when a user clicks on "SHP Non-Sierra Installers and Patches", it leads to the first page of this post with all your patchers. If I knew how you make them then I would help out and do them for you if needed so they can be added to the collection and people could easily find them.
This is the one I found too, it's not the latest version he made for some reason. Someone over on vogons was kind enough to hook me up with the 1.3 patch so I have it now. I posted over there at the same time I posted here.
From the patch notes:
1.0 Original Sierra On-Line release.
1.1 - Inserted floppy-version graphics whenever they looked better.
- Changed "Hz So Good" back into Radio Shock, because looking at the store sign still makes the narrator speech say "Radio Shack - A Dandy store".
- Fixed hideEgoInStore script.
- Fixed all "timer bugs".
- Fixed sewer slime not following when leaving the screen too quickly.
- Fixed incorrect rhythm channel flags in sound resources.
- Added "both" (Text+Speech) option.
- Added debug mode.
- Added option to play MT-32-recorded sfx through MT-32.
- Lasers firing at sea slug tentacle now create sound.
- The time pod sequence can now be skipped.
- Synchronized patrol ship sequence to music.
1.1a - Fixed a palette problem with the Droid-O-Death.
1.2 - Added script for "removed items" room.
- Readded removed Radio Shock products (sorry, no speech for them).
- Added priority information to sound resources --- no more popping
sounds from the MT-32 (due to reverb change) whenever a sound effect
- Added removed "Stunt Flyer" and "Dacron Danny" bargain bin games.
- Orbs now create sound during captiveScript sequence.
- Removed volume change during speech output. If the music is too
loud, change the volume in the control panel.
- Fixed scrolling in video driver.
1.3 - Removed one-second delay after each speech line.
- Added 2xOPL2/OPL3 support to ADL.DRV.
- Fixed Oops! message during mall police chase