Post Flash Games Here!

Talk about games or general tech issues that are not Sierra related.

Re: Post Flash Games Here!

Postby BBP » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:33 am

Great to practice your logic gates knowledge, good preparation for Island Of Dr Brain...
http://www.freewebarcade.com/game/logical-element/
Fresh game scripts: KQ4, LSL2 and LSL3! Check the Script Party topic in the Bard's Forum!
Skip to new scripts
BBP
Village Elder

Postby BBP » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:14 am

I've developed an addiction for Super Mario 63:
http://runouw.com/games/sm63/
Fresh game scripts: KQ4, LSL2 and LSL3! Check the Script Party topic in the Bard's Forum!
Skip to new scripts
BBP
Village Elder

Postby Tawmis » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:42 am

BBP wrote:I've developed an addiction for Super Mario 63:
http://runouw.com/games/sm63/

That was fun but I got stuck pretty quick (where you have to run, and jump twice and then one more time to do the big jump where the blue gem is!)
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Postby BBP » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:32 am

Can't make it?
At a regular jump, Mario will say Yah! or Hoo!
If you jump immediately after he lands, he'll say "wahoo!" and get a full height higher.
If you catch the triple jump, he will say "Yippie!" and turn a somersault, and get even higher.
The jump and the double jump can be made sur place, but for the triple jump, you can't be in the same place, you'll have to move forward even if it's a pixel.

I assume you're in the first tutorial level: after this the game loses most of its linearity. In larger worlds there are 5 Shine Sprites to collect, you can choose which one you want to go for even if the title sheet only makes one suggestion.

(I just completed it, all 64 Shine Sprites and coins... the last level, the Edge Of Mushroom Kingdom - is so effin HARD!)
Skip to new scripts
BBP
Village Elder

Postby Tawmis » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:07 pm

BBP wrote:Can't make it?
At a regular jump, Mario will say Yah! or Hoo!
If you jump immediately after he lands, he'll say "wahoo!" and get a full height higher.
If you catch the triple jump, he will say "Yippie!" and turn a somersault, and get even higher.
The jump and the double jump can be made sur place, but for the triple jump, you can't be in the same place, you'll have to move forward even if it's a pixel.

I assume you're in the first tutorial level: after this the game loses most of its linearity. In larger worlds there are 5 Shine Sprites to collect, you can choose which one you want to go for even if the title sheet only makes one suggestion.

(I just completed it, all 64 Shine Sprites and coins... the last level, the Edge Of Mushroom Kingdom - is so effin HARD!)

Finally got past that part - and up to the water bottle jet - jumping up on the moving boxes and such. Have to stop now to go to work. :)
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Previous

Return to Non-Sierra Games & Help