Happy Birthday, SHP!

Notices and what's new on SHP and the forums

Re: Happy Birthday, SHP!

Postby Maiandra » Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:15 pm

A little late here, but I've had problems with my video card. It kicked the bucket. After doing a complete reinstall of the O/S and having to get a replacement video card (thank goodness I had a 2 year warranty on my computer), things are finally back in order for me.

So I'll join in that group hug and say thanks to everyone here for making it such a great community. I'm glad that we still have a place to meet online after the official boards closed down.

I was originally on the Vivendi site for another game and decided to check out the Quest for Glory and Gabriel Knight boards, since those were my favourite series. I found that both had great community members and I enjoyed my time there over the years.

As DPX mentioned, we met on those boards and that itself is a great reason to be happy they existed.
"I have always felt that violence was the last refuge of the incompetent, and empty threats the last sanctuary of the terminally inept."
--The Marquis de Carabas in Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
Maiandra
Oldbie

Re: Happy Birthday, SHP!

Postby Tawmis » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:27 pm

Maiandra wrote:As DPX mentioned, we met on those boards and that itself is a great reason to be happy they existed.

And not to mention you met me. I mean, I add sunshine into everyone's life!

This post has been made in an attempt to make myself feel better. Please continue to the next post.

:lol:
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Previous

Return to Announcements