some games I listed on eBay

Coming soon to a board near you -- Fester Blatz Buy, Trade And Sell! That's right! Got a game you're looking for - or one to trade? This is the place to do it! However, please keep in mind that The Sierra Help Pages is NOT responsible for any sales or trades that take place! That's between you and whomever you're dealing with!

some games I listed on eBay

Postby cpages2 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:12 pm

As I get closer to moving I will be trimming down my collection.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :MESELX:IT

- Mike
cpages2
Sierra Obsessed

Re: some games I listed on eBay

Postby Tawmis » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:31 pm

So when I asked why do you get so many multiple copies and you said to collect like madness - now you're trimming down? :lol:

But honestly - good luck with the sales! That's quite a few games for a mere 10 bucks.
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Re: some games I listed on eBay

Postby cpages2 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:43 pm

Tawmis wrote:So when I asked why do you get so many multiple copies and you said to collect like madness - now you're trimming down? :lol:

But honestly - good luck with the sales! That's quite a few games for a mere 10 bucks.

I buy a lot of "lot" sales that come with 10-30 games and I might only want a few of them. So the rest are set to the side to trade or sell later. I am now just getting around to selling those. However when it comes to "Sierra" titles You will be hard pressed to find me selling any of that.

- Mike
cpages2
Sierra Obsessed

Return to The Trading Post