Who am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Just like the title says. Fun little forum related games and threads. Come in here and have some fun!
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 14240
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Who am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by Tawmis » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:31 am

According to the page are you an item listed on the left side (essentially items B through M)?

User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 7297
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Who am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by Rath Darkblade » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:26 am

According to the same page, are you an item whose name starts with O through to Y? :)

(There! Now one of us must be correct!) *high-fives Tawm* ;)

User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 1624
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Who am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by notbobsmith » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:29 pm

Tawmis wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:31 am
According to the page are you an item listed on the left side (essentially items B through M)?
Yes, it's B through M (for whatever reason, I see the list as A through L on the left and M through Y on the right)
Rath Darkblade wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:26 am
According to the same page, are you an item whose name starts with O through to Y? :)

(There! Now one of us must be correct!) *high-fives Tawm* ;)
No (well, one of you was right :) )

User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 14240
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Who am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by Tawmis » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:41 am

notbobsmith wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:29 pm
Tawmis wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:31 am
According to the page are you an item listed on the left side (essentially items B through M)?
Yes, it's B through M (for whatever reason, I see the list as A through L on the left and M through Y on the right)
OK! Is it between B and G? :) (The BeeGees!) :lol:

User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 7297
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Who am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by Rath Darkblade » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:35 am

Is it between H & M (inclusive)? ;)

User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 1624
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Who am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by notbobsmith » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:44 am

Tawmis wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:41 am
OK! Is it between B and G? :) (The BeeGees!) :lol:
No
Rath Darkblade wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:35 am
Is it between H & M (inclusive)? ;)
Yes (I see what you did there)

User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 7297
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Who am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by Rath Darkblade » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:53 am

According to the page, are you an item between H & J?

User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 1624
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Who am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by notbobsmith » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:59 pm

Rath Darkblade wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:53 am
According to the page, are you an item between H & J?
Yes (I am assuming you mean H & J inclusive)

User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 7297
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Who am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by Rath Darkblade » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:43 am

According to the page, are you an item that starts with H?

User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 1624
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Who am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by notbobsmith » Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:55 pm

Rath Darkblade wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:43 am
According to the page, are you an item that starts with H?
Yes

User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 7297
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Who am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by Rath Darkblade » Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:51 pm

Are you a handkerchief?

Post Reply