Best Sierra Villain Tournament! Tier #4

Just like the title says. Fun little forum related games and threads. Come in here and have some fun!
User avatar
MusicallyInspired
Village Elder
Posts: 2619
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:46 am
Gender: Male
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Contact:

Re: Best Sierra Villain Tournament! Tier #4

Post by MusicallyInspired » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:23 am

Tawmis wrote::lol: Thanks! First time you had seen them?
I think I saw one quite a while ago but didn't remember much of it. I must have been rushed at the time.

Also, Datadog is working on a complete SQ fangame (Space Quest Incinerations). That'll beat out any SQ fan video no matter how good it is :D.
01010100 01110010 01110101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01010100 01001000 00110001

User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 11765
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Best Sierra Villain Tournament! Tier #4

Post by Tawmis » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:26 am

MusicallyInspired wrote:
Tawmis wrote::lol: Thanks! First time you had seen them?
I think I saw one quite a while ago but didn't remember much of it. I must have been rushed at the time.

Also, Datadog is working on a complete SQ fangame (Space Quest Incinerations). That'll beat out any SQ fan video no matter how good it is :D.
Oh yeah? Well... I... I...

Yeah.

I got nothing.

User avatar
Jules
Delta Babe
Posts: 2262
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:59 am
Location: in the mountains

Re: Best Sierra Villain Tournament! Tier #4

Post by Jules » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:45 am

You mean...
Tawmis wrote:(Not to mention good looking - granted, not in that photo! - but also nerdy, charming, nerdy, suave, nerdy, studly, handsome, nerdy, dashing, nerdy, rugged, nerdy, mature, nerdy, adorable, nerdy, gifted, nerdy, creative, nerdy, Intelligent, nerdy, gifted, nerdy, creative, nerdy, attractive, nerdy, humorous, nerdy, wise, nerdy, steadfast, nerdy, strong, nerdy, attentive, nerdy, compassionate, nerdy, likable, nerdy, thoughtful, nerdy, artistic, nerdy, loving, nerdy, caring, nerdy, articulate, nerdy, youthful, nerdy, appreciative, nerdy, comical, nerdy, paradoxical, nerdy, understanding, nerdy, adventurous, nerdy, disciplined, nerdy, focused, nerdy, witty, nerdy, contented, nerdy, great, nerdy, pleasing, nerdy, secure, nerdy, romantic, nerdy, affectionate, nerdy, attentive, nerdy, addictive, nerdy,....)
Now THAT'S my kinda man! :lol:

User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 11765
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Best Sierra Villain Tournament! Tier #4

Post by Tawmis » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:36 pm

Jules wrote:You mean...
Tawmis wrote:(Not to mention good looking - granted, not in that photo! - but also nerdy, charming, nerdy, suave, nerdy, studly, handsome, nerdy, dashing, nerdy, rugged, nerdy, mature, nerdy, adorable, nerdy, gifted, nerdy, creative, nerdy, Intelligent, nerdy, gifted, nerdy, creative, nerdy, attractive, nerdy, humorous, nerdy, wise, nerdy, steadfast, nerdy, strong, nerdy, attentive, nerdy, compassionate, nerdy, likable, nerdy, thoughtful, nerdy, artistic, nerdy, loving, nerdy, caring, nerdy, articulate, nerdy, youthful, nerdy, appreciative, nerdy, comical, nerdy, paradoxical, nerdy, understanding, nerdy, adventurous, nerdy, disciplined, nerdy, focused, nerdy, witty, nerdy, contented, nerdy, great, nerdy, pleasing, nerdy, secure, nerdy, romantic, nerdy, affectionate, nerdy, attentive, nerdy, addictive, nerdy,....)
Now THAT'S my kinda man! :lol:
Heyyyyyy.... I have a feeling you may have edited some of that... :lol:

User avatar
AndreaDraco
Village Elder
Posts: 3465
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:07 am
Gender: Male
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: Best Sierra Villain Tournament! Tier #4

Post by AndreaDraco » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:45 pm

1. Manannan (KQ3)
2. The Voodoo Leader (GK1)
3. The Black Wolf (GK2)
4. Khaveen (QFG2)

Bonus Round: Sorry Datadog, I have to go with Tawmis :D
Talk to coffee? Even Gabriel isn't that addicted!

User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 11765
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Best Sierra Villain Tournament! Tier #4

Post by Tawmis » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:44 pm

I... just realized... this isn't a poll I want to win!

This is for best villain!

D'oh! :shock:

User avatar
MusicallyInspired
Village Elder
Posts: 2619
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:46 am
Gender: Male
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Contact:

Re: Best Sierra Villain Tournament! Tier #4

Post by MusicallyInspired » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:22 pm

HAH! I just realised that! I change my vote! :p
01010100 01110010 01110101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01010100 01001000 00110001

User avatar
dotkel50
Village Elder
Posts: 2168
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:22 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Boston, MA, USA

Re: Best Sierra Villain Tournament! Tier #4

Post by dotkel50 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:36 pm

But....... you're a pirate! :?

User avatar
QuestCollector
Sierra Veteran
Posts: 279
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:58 pm
Gender: Male
Location: SC, United States

Re: Best Sierra Villain Tournament! Tier #4

Post by QuestCollector » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:46 pm

1.) Sludge Vohaul (He could get you any day any year, Manannan could only do it on the present day)

2.) Ad Avis

3.) The Death Angel

4.) Khaveen

Bonus: I guess I go with Tawmis, WAY more posts.

User avatar
JasefWisener
Third in Line
Posts: 931
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:57 am
Gender: Male
Location: Huntsville, AL
Contact:

Re: Best Sierra Villain Tournament! Tier #4

Post by JasefWisener » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:03 pm

In that case, my vote for the bonus is Tawmis.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I'm gonna wake up tomorrow and keep trying to do good and so are you and nobody gets to vote on that."
- Justin McElroy, My Brother, My Brother, and Me

User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 11765
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Best Sierra Villain Tournament! Tier #4

Post by Tawmis » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:37 pm

:shock:

This is a drastic turn of events! :lol:

Image

User avatar
Datadog
Great Incinerations
Posts: 1587
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:41 am
Location: Vancouver
Gender: Martian
Location: Vancouver, BC
Contact:

Re: Best Sierra Villain Tournament! Tier #4

Post by Datadog » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:06 pm

MWAHAHAHA!!! :twisted:
Box of Mystery, Adventure Games, Cartoons, Books and more!

User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 11765
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Best Sierra Villain Tournament! Tier #4

Post by Tawmis » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:28 am

Datadog wrote:MWAHAHAHA!!! :twisted:
I'd like to point out that DD here did an evil laugh.

User avatar
Datadog
Great Incinerations
Posts: 1587
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:41 am
Location: Vancouver
Gender: Martian
Location: Vancouver, BC
Contact:

Re: Best Sierra Villain Tournament! Tier #4

Post by Datadog » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:43 am

Three in a row without any ties! We're on a streak!

1. Sludge Vohaul (4) vs. Manannan (6)
Manannan does unspeakable things to Sludge Vohaul!

2. Ad Avis (4) vs. The Voodoo Leader (6)
The Voodoo Leader does even more unspeakable things to Ad Avis!

3. The Death Angel (3) vs. The Black Wolf (7)
The Death Angel's all like "what?" and the Black Wolf's all "surprise!!!" and the Death Angel's all "AAAAHHH!!!"

4. Khaveen (6) vs. The Horned King (4)
Khaveen ruptures the Horned King's spleen and kicks him down the stairs!

Me (2) vs. Tawmis (7)
Tawmis picks me up and drop-kicks me off a bridge! Apparently my evil laugh was not evil enough.

Next tournament up shortly!
Box of Mystery, Adventure Games, Cartoons, Books and more!

User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 11765
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Best Sierra Villain Tournament! Tier #4

Post by Tawmis » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:25 am

Datadog wrote: The Death Angel's all like "what?" and the Black Wolf's all "surprise!!!" and the Death Angel's all "AAAAHHH!!!"
:lol:

Post Reply