QfG5 Question... argh! Foiled again!

Not finding any Glory in this whole Quest for Glory bit? Need a hint? Or just want to discuss Quest for Glory - this is the place to do it!

QfG5 Question... argh! Foiled again!

Postby Rath Darkblade » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:30 am

So, thanks to Collector's installer, I've been playing QfG5: Dragon Fire as a wizard-with-thief-skills. ;) Everything's been going along swimmingly, until the end-game... I should mention that I have freed Katrina, and Elsa already smuggled me on Minos's ship to rob his treasure-room. ;)

Unfortunately, [url]Katrina has not yet accepted my Hera's ring, and there was nothing I could say or do to make her think otherwise. But I thought that I could finish the game anyway.[/url]

At any rate, the end-game. I burst into Minos's treasure room, killed his minotaur, and Minos jumped to his death, blah blah. Elsa tells me to look in an alcove; I disarmed the trap, but there is nothing in the alcove and Katrina does not show up. Therefore, I die. :(

Does anyone know what's going on? Why does Katrina not show up?
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One

Re: QfG5 Question... argh! Foiled again!

Postby Tawmis » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:54 pm

Maybe she's jealous of the fact that you spent so much time dancing with the mushroom fairies in QFG1?

Kidding aside, I am not sure. I have only played QFG5 once (one of the few games, I have not yet replayed a billion times).
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Postby Rath Darkblade » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:53 pm

Um, I doubt she's jealous of the fairies. ;) Hmm... does anyone else know?
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One

Postby Tawmis » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:17 am

Rath Darkblade wrote:Um, I doubt she's jealous of the fairies. ;) Hmm... does anyone else know?

No one ever takes me seriously. :lol:
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Postby adeyke » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:45 am

I recall others encountering this problem, but I don't recall the exact solution. Maybe you need to search the other alcoves as well (and the bodies)?
adeyke
Sierra Veteran

Postby Rath Darkblade » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:50 am

:( I've searched all the bodies before Minos decided to end it all. Once I realised that Katrina wasn't appearing from the supposed alcove, I tried opening all the other alcoves as fast as I could, but there was nothing there - and then Silmaria blew up and now everybody's dead! ;)
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One

Return to The Quest for Glory Series