New (possibly?) QfG Project?

Not finding any Glory in this whole Quest for Glory bit? Need a hint? Or just want to discuss Quest for Glory - this is the place to do it!

New (possibly?) QfG Project?

Postby Rath Darkblade » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:24 pm

I think this has been going on for years, actually, but it's new to me. ;) Presenting...

Quest for 3D

A re-creation of QfG1 in three dimensions. Looks good to me! :) Hopefully it will be pursued. Plus, we finally get to see inside the sheriff's office! :D

Has anyone heard about this previously?
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One

Re: New (possibly?) QfG Project?

Postby adeyke » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:04 am

I've heard of various projects to 3D-ize QfG games, but I'm not sure if that includes this one in particular. Given that the project is already five years old and the last update was almost a year ago, I don't think it'll ever finish.
adeyke
Oldbie

Re: New (possibly?) QfG Project?

Postby Tawmis » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:47 pm

adeyke wrote:I've heard of various projects to 3D-ize QfG games, but I'm not sure if that includes this one in particular. Given that the project is already five years old and the last update was almost a year ago, I don't think it'll ever finish.

I had not heard of this... but yes, like you said, I think this happens with a lot of fan games... because everyone's interested in it at first, but then it requires a lot of time, real life gets in the way, the struggle to keep a team together.
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Return to The Quest for Glory Series