Who am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Just like the title says. Fun little forum related games and threads. Come in here and have some fun!
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 1011
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Who am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by notbobsmith » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:33 am

Do you appear in King's Quest 3?

User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 13460
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Who am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by Tawmis » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:45 pm

notbobsmith wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:33 am
Do you appear in King's Quest 3?
Yes.

User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 1011
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Who am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by notbobsmith » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:59 pm

Are you Manannan's cat? (who doesn't have a name as far as I can tell)

User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 6274
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Who am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by Rath Darkblade » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:17 pm

notbobsmith wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:59 pm
Are you Manannan's cat? (who doesn't have a name as far as I can tell)
One sec, notbob ... the question should be:

Are you Mahna-Mahna's cat?

OR

Are you Mwahaha-nanan's cat?

There, fixed it for you. :)

(Sorry for being a smart-donkey) :oops:

User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 13460
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Who am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by Tawmis » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:52 pm

notbobsmith wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:59 pm
Are you Manannan's cat? (who doesn't have a name as far as I can tell)
Quite correct! You're turn!

User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 1011
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Who am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by notbobsmith » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:10 pm

Okay. I have someone/something in mind.
Rath Darkblade wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:17 pm
notbobsmith wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:59 pm
Are you Manannan's cat? (who doesn't have a name as far as I can tell)
One sec, notbob ... the question should be:

Are you Mahna-Mahna's cat?

OR

Are you Mwahaha-nanan's cat?

There, fixed it for you. :)

(Sorry for being a smart-donkey) :oops:
I did have to look up the spelling. I found out that Manannan and Gwydion are both characters from Irish and Welsh mythology.

User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 13460
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Who am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by Tawmis » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:51 pm

notbobsmith wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:10 pm
Okay. I have someone/something in mind.
Are you a human that's in a game that's got "Quest" somewhere in the title?

User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 1011
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Who am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by notbobsmith » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:46 pm

Tawmis wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:51 pm

Are you a human that's in a game that's got "Quest" somewhere in the title?
No (but you may want to rephrase. This question has two elements to it. "Am I human" and "in a 'Quest' game". So one or both of these may be false)

User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 13460
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Who am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by Tawmis » Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:01 pm

notbobsmith wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:46 pm
No (but you may want to rephrase. This question has two elements to it. "Am I human" and "in a 'Quest' game". So one or both of these may be false)
It's how I intended. :)

Are you in a game that has "Quest" in the title?

User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 1011
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Who am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by notbobsmith » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:20 am

Tawmis wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:01 pm
notbobsmith wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:46 pm
No (but you may want to rephrase. This question has two elements to it. "Am I human" and "in a 'Quest' game". So one or both of these may be false)
It's how I intended. :)

Are you in a game that has "Quest" in the title?
No (but now the "Am I human" part is still unknown)

User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 13460
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Who am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by Tawmis » Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:29 pm

notbobsmith wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:20 am
No (but now the "Am I human" part is still unknown)
Are you the main character?

User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 1011
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Who am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by notbobsmith » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:46 pm

Tawmis wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:29 pm

Are you the main character?
No

User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 13460
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Who am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by Tawmis » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:51 pm

Are you in the game CODENAME: ICEMAN?

User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 1011
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Who am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by notbobsmith » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:04 pm

Tawmis wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:51 pm
Are you in the game CODENAME: ICEMAN?
No

User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 13460
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Who am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by Tawmis » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:43 pm

Was the game you're in published after 1990?

(This may be a "not certain" if you don't see it in that link - but figured I'd give it a shot)

Post Reply